Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dear Big Brother... Did I mention The Jerks?

Dear Big Brother,
     The Jerks are these two boys in my badminton class who I, honestly, wouldn't mind killing. I know, I know, killing is wrong and all that shite, but seriously! They are so mean! They force other people off of their courts, and are incredibly rude! They also kinda especially hate me cause I don't let them push me around. I mean, Jen doesn't either, but I guess since I'm the one who does most of the talking...
     Anyways, today they were being jerky, as usual. Before our PE teacher took role, Jen and I were just playing a game, and Jerk 1 comes over and tells us to 'get off their court'. I mean, really, WE were there first! They were the ones who were on our court! But don't worry, I didn't back down. Aren't you proud? It's because of you I didn't, you know. I knew that you'd be disappointed if I did. Unfortunately, then our PE teacher called us for role, so we had to abandon the court... and Jerk 2 got to the court before us, and before we knew it he was joined by Jerk 1 and one of their other friends (I wouldn't actually call them 'friends' though. More just that he was the only person in our class who doesn't totally despise them). So we didn't get the court.
     So we spent a bit more than half of class just standing and gossiping with P and K. But I guess our PE teacher thought the four of us were supposed to play a game... so he kicked The Jerks off their court, and gave it to us! I, for one, could NOT stop smiling. Finally they get a taste of their own medicine! If that wasn't enough the two best players in the whole class were playing each other in the court right across from ours... and our PE teacher decided The Jerks should play them! And he stood there and 'supervised' their game, which really meant yelling at them every few minutes. Best PE class ever!
     I just had to tell you... Love you Bro!
Your Little Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment