Monday, September 27, 2010

Dear Big Brother... Now that's what I call Karma!

Dear Big Brother,
     Did you know there are only 7 girls in my PE class? I don't think I ever told you that, but it's true. Me, Jen, E, M, J, P, and K. And every day, M, J, P, and K leave class a bit early--our teacher never notices. But today, our teacher decided to start taking role at the end of class in addition to the beginning. Guess which girls got put down for cuts? Not me, that's for sure...
     Is it wrong I find it kind of funny? Probably... but honestly... it's just wrong for them to leave class so early! So yes, I do think it's funny... after all has there ever been a more perfect example of Karma? They're all really nice and all, but still. Why do they feel the need to leave class 10 minutes early? It's not as if it's a totally horrible class. It's badminton for goodness sakes!
   Love From,
Your Little Sister
P.S. I hope the letters didn't confuse you. I figured that I should only put names to the important people... like my best friends, you know to respect everyone's privacy and all... That's it, love you big bro! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment