Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear Big Brother... Today I met a guy who reminded me of you

Dear Big Brother,    
     History was amazing today! I'll bet you're jealous you didn't have Miss S when YOU were a sophomore! She really is the funniest teacher. But anyways, today the class was going over that quiz I missed when I was sick... so she sent me out of the room. She didn't tell me to go to the library, or to just sit outside or anything, she actually told me I could walk around for the next 10 minutes while everyone else went over their quizzes.
     I hadn't been the only one out that day... there was another guy who was, so he waited for me after she sent him out and we walked around together. I'd never spoken a word to him before that day... but he turned out to be really nice. Kind of like you, you can seem kind of intimidating... but you're really nice.
     We talked while we walked. He's pretty funny, really into art, plays basketball for fun, loves the cold, and was suspended from school for 5 days because he was caught with weed.
Sound familiar?
     I think I could like him. And I know that you, and Mom, and Dad, if by some miracle he ever liked me, would never let me even think about dating him... but that doesn't change the fact that I could. I don't, I think, yet, at least... but I could, I think. 
     Big Brother, you're funny, and nice, and so into music that it can be kind of annoying sometimes. And you're in rehab. Funny how that happens to the best people sometimes, right? So try to keep that in mind of I ever bring home a boy with a mohawk and more piercings that I have, OK? 
Lots of Love,
Your Little Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment