Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear Big Brother... Sometimes I just want to talk to you

Dear Big Brother,
     Did you know sometimes I just want to talk to you? I know that you're a "man" (and I use the term man, loosely) but I'm your little sister... you don't have to be stoic around me. Today when I told you that I love my history class... it might've been nice if you'd ask why. I could've told you lots of things...
     Like how this boy who sits in front of me doesn't seem like much at first, but the more you get to know him, the more you realize that he's pretty awesome, and actually really cute.
     And now my teacher obsesses over Madagascar--the movie and even has plushies of all the animals, and silly bands too.
     And she's absolutely hilarious. The first thing she did with us on the first day of school was make fun of her name.
     And when we didn't want to take our test yesterday she swallowed helium and talked in a high squeaky voice that kinda sounded like Chip and Dale while giving the instructions...
     ...and then told us that when she died from inhaling the helium we'd better go to her funeral and say nice  things about her cause it will have been all our fault.
     And she also decided that since we survived a month of school we should get a break and just sit back and watch Madagascar today and Monday.
     And how even though I absolutely despise the subject--I mean I REALLY don't like history (bet you didn't know that, did you?) Miss S still makes it so much fun, that I always look forward to it.
     I'll bet that if you'd actually talk to me sometimes you'd realize how much you don't know about me like the fact that I adore glee, and think that Puck is the hottest character on the show, and that I hate how everyone expects me to be smart just cause I look like I should be smart even though I'm actually kind of average... and how much I wish I knew so much more about you...
Love,
Your Little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment