Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Big Brother... You settled in?

Dear Big Brother,
     How's rehab going? I guess you've only just arrived, maybe a few minutes ago, maybe an hour ago, who knows... Well I guess you do, and Dad does.
     This won't be a long letter, sorry, but not much has happened. I just had to make sure you know, that people care about you. A lot. Like me, and Mom, and Dad, and Grandma, and Grandpa, and Gramma, and Doug, and all of our cousins and your friends.
     Two of your friends just stopped by. I answered the door and they gave me a bag with some stuff I guess you'd left with them or something. They came back a few minutes later. They were really really worried about you. I hope you don't mind I told them you weren't here any more. I hope you don't mind that they know you're in rehab now. If it helps, they didn't think any less of you. They seemed kind of proud... They told me to tell you to 'do your thing' or something like that. So... good luck... I love you.
Lots of Love,
Your Little Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment