Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear Big Brother... I miss you.

Dear Big Brother,
     Today, Mom and Dad told me you were going to spend a couple days in juvie. And then you're going to spend an entire month at a live-in rehab center. And when they told me, at first I didn't really feel anything. A part of me was pleased, I wouldn't have to worry about you for a month. I wouldn't have to worry about you for a month. You'd be sober for a month. And i guess it didn't really hurt that I'd just figured out you'd sold my ipod, MY IPOD, that I lent you out of the goodness of my heart. You know that really hurt? Mom and Dad warned me, told me you would, but I trusted you. I really really trusted you, and you sold my freakin ipod so you could get high. Yeah, way to make me want to miss you.
     But it just hit me, when I was doing my math homework, that I'm not going to see you for 30 freaking days! And now I can't seem to stop myself from crying. So... even though, I can't trust you, and sometimes I kind of want to rip your head off, I'm going to really really really miss you. Because I'm not going see you until November... I love you Big Brother... Good luck...
Your Little Sister <3

No comments:

Post a Comment